Gerbing 12V Heated Textile Gloves
Lifetime warranty on our heating elements
A lightweight, textile, waterproof heated glove featuring a Hipora® breathable membrane which will keep your hands warm and dry
This versatile Gerbing heated glove is suitable for use on all 12v vehicles. It is very popular with microlight pilots and classic car enthusiasts, but it is not suitable for road-licensed motorcycles as there is limited built-in impact protection. These heated gloves use a contoured-fitting stretch Cordura™ fabric, which gives a snug fit. The Gerbing 12V heated gloves are designed for multiple tasks and activities.
- Heats entire length of each finger all around, including the thumb, as well as the back of the hand.
- These Gerbing heated waterproof gloves incorporate our European patent pending Microwire® heat technology, the most efficient and durable heating technology ever developed.
- Lifetime warranty on the heating elements.
- Gerbing 12v gloves are supplied with a battery hook-up and inline Junior Temperature controller to adjust the heat when connected to a vehicle’s battery.
- You can also power the gloves with an optional battery kit, either the BK5Ah Kit or the Bk10Ah Kit. If using these kits you will also need a long Y-cable (see accessories) as the junior controller is incompatible with these particular battery kits.
Gerbing are undoubtedly the market leaders in electric motorcycle heated gloves for motorbike riders. Constantly reviewed by the press at 5 stars, our collection of heated motorcycle gloves will help keep your hands warm on the coldest of days.
Every item in our motorcycle heated glove range is designed to increase both comfort and safety when riding in cold conditions and our 12 volt heating technology makes for hassle free connection to your motorbikes battery. Setting the standard in heated gloves and we standby our technology by offering a lifetime warranty on the MicroWire® heating elements.
Measuring for Gerbing Gloves
Start by measuring the hand you use most. Then, at the widest part of the hand (excluding the thumb) measure the circumference and make a note of the size in cm’s. NOTE: With heated gloves it is important to ensure that there is no tension/rubbing across the knuckle area before use to prevent ‘hot spots’. Therefore, we advise that you take the next size up if you are on the cusp of a bigger size.